Dr. Kenneth J. Manges, Ph.D. and forensic psychologist, is a nationally recognized expert witness providing consultation, evaluation and testimony in the areas of earnings capacity, vocational wage loss, and psychological trauma for both plaintiff and defense litigants.
Email Dr. Manges to contact him with any questions you may have.
Dr. Manges applies over 40 years of forensic psychologist experience to assist trial attorneys with a wide range of services in the areas of:
- Wage loss analysis, including file review, evaluation, and testimony
- Psychological analysis including file review, evaluation, and testimony
- Expert witness services
- Other types of evaluations provided: employment law, medical malpractice, workers compensation, spousal support evaluation, and fitness for duty exam
- Sexual trauma: sexual abuse, rape trauma, gender/sexual harassment
- Civil & criminal issues related to sexual abuse
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder & other emotional disorders evaluations & testimony
- Qualified in State, Federal court, and military court
- Criminal defense including Not Guilty by Reason of Insanity
- Competency to stand trial
- Parenting competency
- White collar crime
Earnings Capacity Loss Expert
There are many aspects that can result in Earnings Capacity Loss, including:
- An injury, such as a Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI), which could result from a vehicle or other accident or injury,
- Severe trauma, such as sexual abuse
- Wrongful termination, which, if it occurs to a person advanced in their career, may result in the person being unlikely to ever recover financially from the job loss sustained.
How Dr. Manges Assists Legal Counsel in Matters Involving Earnings Capacity
In cases involving earnings capacity issues, Dr. Manges assists counsel to determine whether an earnings capacity loss has been suffered. If such a loss has been suffered, as an earnings loss expert Dr. Manges uses established protocols and methodology to calculate the monetary value of such loss, which will typically be based on factors such as:
- The degree of physical and/or psychological impairment, if any, that has been suffered,
- The vocational skills of the person suffering the event in question,
- The job opportunities available in the relevant market,
- Studies and other information concerning
Dr. Kenneth Manges is a Forensic Psychologist and vocational expert who offers consultation and comprehensive evaluations. His analyses have been recognized for their clarity and scientific rigor. He offers reasonably certain opinions about the psychological impact of physical injury or emotional trauma as they affect earning capacity and the impact of loss on future work and quality of life. Well regarded in the litigation arena, he is a trusted and respected authority and offers evaluations that have been consistently upheld in both state and federal courts. Call Dr. Manges at 513-784-1333 or send him an email by copying and pasting the following email address into your preferred email account: firstname.lastname@example.org.